This quarterly, 30-minute webinar with additional Q&A is designed specifically for tech entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to harness the potential of AI, with a special emphasis on generative models like ChatGPT. With the AI landscape changing by the minute, be sure to come discover the latest insights, tools, and actionable strategies to start leveraging AI in your business today.
Join Bradley Reynolds of Expedient to learn:
- The basics of AI, including generative models, and why they are relevant to tech entrepreneurs and small businesses,
- Real-world examples of how AI is being used by businesses of all sizes, with a focus on actionable strategies,
Webinar attendees will leave with an understanding of:
- Available tools that can be implemented immediately to leverage AI, particularly generative models like ChatGPT,
- Best practices for using AI in a responsible and ethical manner, and
- How to confidently integrate AI into your business to enhance efficiency, innovation, and growth today.
Webinars are open to all JumpStart clients, partners, and community businesses. Registration is required to receive the webinar link. Questions about this webinar? Click here to email us.
- All Upcoming Events
- February 2024
- March 2024
- April 2024
- May 2024
- July 2024
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events