Economically Transforming Communities
When supplied with inclusive opportunities and support resources, entrepreneurs, innovators and small business owners produce a chain reaction of job creation, revenue growth and neighborhood improvements.
Since 2010, companies supported by JumpStart and our collaborators have produced over $10.3 billion in cumulative economic output. Through direct, indirect and induced outcomes, we contribute measurable, equitable economic impact year over year.
Since our inception, JumpStart has engaged more than 6,500+ companies. In 2021 alone, JumpStart served 1,310 companies.
- 656 are companies with a woman owner, founder or leader
- 607 are companies with a Black or Latino owner, founder or leader
These startups and small businesses generated:
- $59 million in state & local taxes
- $125 million in federal taxes
- 9,207 jobs
- $622 million in wages to support 6,190 households
Current as of August 2022