With all that entrepreneurs have to juggle day-to-day, oftentimes accounting is the one most put off. It can be hard to constantly keep up with bookkeeping and many don’t have a set process for how to manage it.
Maureen Armstrong of Antolino & Associates will help guide you through engineering a process for your cash flow, how to build reserves in case of emergency and make the best use of the assets you have.
By the end of this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Build a system for organizing your cash flow
- Better understand what your cash needs are for your business
- Develop a future source of income outside your business, allowing you to exit the business when desired
- All Upcoming Events
- December 2023
- January 2024
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events