Citizens Bank and Cleveland Leadership Center are joining forces once again to accelerate the progress of Northeast Ohio by helping to launch ideas that aim to improve our community.
Local community leaders will select 25 individuals (five presenters in each of the following categories) to pitch their ideas at the event.
- Community Change: Initiatives that make a meaningful change in people’s lives, neighborhoods and communities.
- Economic and Workforce Development: Initiatives that stimulate economic growth, promote economic self-sufficiency, encourage neighborhood development or address poverty.
- Educating for Tomorrow: Initiatives that advance pre-kindergarten through college education, including literacy, numeracy, access, readiness and success.
- Quality of Life: Initiatives that impact life experiences, including health and wellness, recreation and social services.
- Transformative Arts and Culture: Initiatives that use arts and culture to transform people and places.
A panel of experts in each category will select one finalist to pitch in front of the full event audience who subsequently votes to determine the winner.
Have an idea you want to pitch? Applications are open now through December 9. Submit yours today!
To learn more about the event, click below.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events