JumpStart is pleased to partner with Dr. Brandi Rae Hicks of SERVE-U to offer a free deep dive into business grant writing for growing businesses and non-profits.
This series provides growth-stage small business owners with:
- A clear understanding of the grant application process covering procurement, reading grant documents, program development, writing and peer reviews
- Enhanced writing skills for beginner grant writers and those who desire to learn how to write winning proposals
- An assessment of funding needs and priorities, and help identifying the rationale for addressing them
- Enhanced organizational capability to structure grant proposals by developing strategies, aligning internal resources and implementing the project plan in accordance with grant guidelines
- A complete sample grant application to use as a template for future grant proposals
The program outline is as follows:
- Week 1: Introduction to Business Grant Writing | Tuesday, January 23rd, 9-11am
- Week 2: Identifying Grant Opportunities | Tuesday, January 30th, 9-11am
- Week 3: Responding to the 10 Frequently-Asked Grant Questions (Part 1) | Tuesday, February 6th, 9-11am
- Week 4: Responding to the 10 Frequently-Asked Grant Questions (Part 2) | Tuesday, February 13th, 9-11am
- Week 5 : The Grant Budget | Tuesday, February 20th, 9-11am
- Week 6: Finding Grant Partners | Tuesday, February 27th, 9-11am
- Week 7: Conducting a Peer Review Panel | Tuesday, March 5th, 9-11am
- Week 8: The Grant Application Package | Tuesday, March 12th, 9-11am
The deadline to apply for this workshop series is Tuesday, January 16th, 2024.
Deep Dive Workshops are ideal for businesses generating over $75,000 in annual revenue and whose owners are interested in and dedicated to building their social media presence. Current JumpStart clients that are pre-revenue with a tech solution ready to launch are also encouraged to apply. Spots are limited; applicants will be contacted via email.
Questions about this program? Click here to email us.