This monthly, 30-minute webinar with additional Q&A is designed specifically for tech entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to harness the potential of AI, with a special emphasis on generative models like ChatGPT. Discover the latest insights, tools, and actionable strategies to start leveraging AI in your business today.
With the AI landscape changing by the minute, this monthly webinar will provide an up-to-date snapshot of the newest insights into AI, thanks to the shared expertise of presenters Bradley Reynolds of Expedient and Cal Al-Dhubaib of Pandata, including:
- The basics of AI, including generative models, and why they are relevant to tech entrepreneurs and small businesses,
- Real-world examples of how AI is being used by businesses of all sizes, with a focus on actionable strategies,
Webinar attendees will leave with an understanding of:
- Available tools that can be implemented immediately to leverage AI, particularly generative models like ChatGPT
- Best practices for using AI in a responsible and ethical manner
- How to confidently integrate AI into your business to enhance efficiency, innovation, and growth today.
Webinars are open to all JumpStart clients, partners, and community businesses. Registration is required to receive the webinar link.
- All Upcoming Events
- December 2023
- January 2024
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events