Join us for our THRIVE! Mentoring Kick Off!
Come and hear testimonials from past participants, network with women committed to professional and personal growth, and hear about how the THRIVE! program can work for you as a mentor, mentee, individually or in small groups. We will discuss our goals and objectives, a well as the timelines and application process of the mentoring program.
In addition, part of the meeting will focus on the mentor component. Have you thought about being a mentor and are not sure you “have what it takes?” Are you not even sure what a mentor does and how you can benefit from having one or being one?
This session will demystify:
- The differences between a mentor, a sponsor and other important career boosting professionals
- What it takes to be a mentor
- The dos and don’ts of being an effective mentor
- How being a mentor or mentee can improve your career
The presented information and Q & A format will provide you with all the answers as why you should get involved, how to get involved, and whether you will benefit by contributing as a mentor, mentee, or both!
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events