Are you a small business owner or in the stages of planning a new business?
Overwhelmed with all of the internet advice and struggles to see the big picture?
Use the internet as a strategic business tool to reach new customers, increase sales, and 10X your potential!
Taught by Carrie and Todd Sechel
- Help with the big picture understanding of how business is done on the internet
- Understand the strategic decisions each business owner needs to make to optimize the internet and social media
- How to leveraging social media, even if it’s not a big part of the current strategy… there are opportunities EVERY business should take advantage of!
- Drive traffic so people find you on the internet
- Develop a plan to move forward
Todd and Carrie Sechel call Amherst, OH home, but are passionate travelers and you can often find them exploring the world, near and far. As they reinvented their careers and life several years ago, they committed to building multiple businesses on a digital platform.
Todd had been sharing and selling his photography online for years, but Carrie’s background as a Deloitte tax partner made her a complete newbie to the online world.
A few years later and lots of lessons learned, Todd and Carrie have built their email list from zero to thousands and are creating a movement to live your best life now including work with purpose, impact, and living a life you love.
Todd and Carrie have promoted, sold, and fulfilled multiple products including books, photography, information products, and apparel. They believe in the power of the internet as a strategic business tool and passionately share what they’ve learned to help small businesses build digital strategies that maximize their time and financial investments, grow their leads, increase their sales, and 10X their potential.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events