Funding your existing business or start-up can be very confusing and this program will help you understand the process. Raymond Graves, Lead Lender Relations Specialist with the SBA from Cleveland will discuss:
- SBA Overview and Programs
- Preparing an application for a lender
- Tips on the lending process:
- What factors will lead to approval?
- What are the documentation requirements?
- How much money can a business get?
- How much time will the loan process take?
Speaker: Raymond Graves
Co-Sponsor: Small Business Administration
This program is free and open to the public.
- All Upcoming Events
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- October 2020
- All Categories
- JumpStart Events
- Core City: Cleveland Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events