On Tuesday, December 3, you’re invited to meet the second cohort of the Northwest Ohio Impact Program at their culminating showcase.
This event will be a demo day-style competition where program participants will use their new knowledge and skills to pitch to a panel of judges for a chance to take home up to $10,000 to grow their business.
Join us to support our local entrepreneurs and find out who will take home the top prize!
The Northwest Ohio Impact Program participants include:
- Jera Stewart: Jera’s Heavenly Sweet
- Ambershaun Byrd: Abyrdseyephoto Productions
- Tiffany McMorris: Elegant Beauty Salon
- Camille Harris: All 4 Kids, LLC
- Timiko Kiner: Mane Medic Hair Rejuvenation
The Northwest Ohio Impact Program is supported by ProMedica, KeyBank, Huntington Bank, LISC, City of Toledo, Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority and Toledo Community Foundation.
- All Upcoming Events
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events