Building and scaling a successful company means finding, hiring and keeping people. This can be very overwhelming for a business owner who is also raising money, building and launching a product, closing business and managing board and investor expectations. Join experts Julie Maurer & Erica Yesko of SilverLine Consulting, who will provide simple ways to think about talent as you scale and help you avoid the common pitfalls that make all of this harder than it needs to be.
Topics will include:
- Culture: how to be thoughtful about the type of work environment you are creating, and to ensure your next hire doesn’t ruin it for everyone!
- Recruiting: how to approach recruiting, find the right talent, and convince them to come along for the ride.
- Compensation: how to think about compensation in the early days.
- Legal: What you REALLY need to do to avoid breaking the law.
Lunch will be served.
SilverLine Consulting is a Talent and HR Partner to Northeast Ohio startups and high growth organizations, acting as the as-needed HR team for companies too small for a full-time HR person, and placing over 100 people last year in startups in North East Ohio.
First time visiting StartMart? Check out http://startmart.us/parking-directions/ for parking suggestions and directions to our office.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events