Polymers Lightweighting Learning Objectives:
• Understand Practical Uses of Various Polymer Characterizations Methods and the Structure-Property Relationships as applies to lightweighting
• Learn to Diagnose and Solve Practical Problems in Polymer Synthesis, Characterization, Mechanical Properties and Processing as applies to lightweighting
• Gain Breadth of Knowledge of Polymer Science, Polymer Synthesis to Properties and Polymer Processing as applies to lightweighting
• Gain insights into practical problems in lightweighting through case studies analysis with our Polymer Experts.
• Gain Awareness of Cutting-edge Trends in Polymer Design and Applications as applies to lightweighting
Polymers Lightweighting Targeted Audience:
Incumbent workforce participants from industry and government with a bachelor’s degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline. An initial interest survey of topics in lightweighting polymers will be provided to the course participants to assess level of preparedness.
One and a half days with a focus on pedagogy on day one and half day of case study applications with hands-on work. Day one will include an optional “happy hour” for participants to network with the faculty and prepare for the case studies on day two.
Polymers Lightweighting Class Format:
The course participants will have access to an invitation-only Wiki page for the class with interactive feedback with faculty and the group. The wiki page will have continuous content added.
- All Upcoming Events
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events