Prospect research allows fundraisers to learn more about potential or existing donors’ personal backgrounds, giving histories, wealth indicators, and philanthropic motivations to evaluate a prospect’s capacity to give affinity toward an organization. This workshop will cover a variety of tools and resources freely available to help your nonprofit build a prospective research program from the ground up.
Upon completion of this workshop you should be able to:
- Identify several key wealth indicators about a prospective donor
- Research foundations as potential funders
- Evaluate prospects for your organization
- Fundraisers looking to develop new skills.
- Nonprofit employees seeking to develop a prospective research program.
- Students interested in gaining knowledge about the nonprofit sector and fundraising.
- Volunteers or board members who want to help their organizations with tangible fundraising skills.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events