Technology is rapidly moving from a business enabler to the core of the business. New technologies such as “big data” and analytics, the internet of things (IoT), robotics, mobile technology, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity are transforming the way business gets done. For example:
Manufacturers use IoT sensors to improve product yields, increase efficiency and improve preventive maintenance
Distribution centers use robots for increased safety, speed and cost reduction
Online and brick-and-mortar retailers mine customer comments to deliver better products and services while building a better understanding of customer wants and needs
Just as many retailers have lost business to Amazon, businesses that haven’t started adopting leading technology run the risk of losing out to those that do.
Where do you start? Should you go it alone? How do you navigate the maze of technology and applications, decipher the alphabet soup of acronyms, identify where technology can drive value, and then make informed decisions about integrating it?
Please join Dave Mustin, MBA, partner with Skoda Minotti’s Management Consulting Group, as he explores the business implications of technology and their impact on businesses of all sizes and scopes, and presents strategies for charting a path through these disruptive times. This session will focus on addressing technology from an executive perspective while leaving technical jargon to the side.
- What are the critical emerging technologies, and how do they affect your business?
- How do you establish a solid technology foundation to build on?
- What is the benefit and return on investment for these emerging technologies?
- How you can balance the role of your internal IT team, and where do you need to bring in outside expertise?
- How can you break through internal resistance and encourage your organization to buy in?
- What does a technology adoption roadmap look like, and how long does it take?
- Bring your own questions, and we’ll save time toward the end to address as many as we can.
- All Upcoming Events
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Investor Events
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events