FUEL by The Bit Factory is a unique pitch competition for MVP-stage software startups. Four finalists get the opportunity to negotiate up to $15,000 in investment and quick admittance to the Bit Factory’s new Product Development Accelerator. Launching in January, the accelerator’s experienced advisors work with companies to complete a minimum viable product (MVP) by the end of the program.
Attendees will witness each pitch and live-negotiation with investor “sharks.” The event is free and includes food and drinks.
To qualify for FUEL, participants need to have completed customer discovery, have a technical co-founder on board and are ready to build their minimum viable product (MVP). If you are an entrepreneur and have an interest in building a software product, applying to the FUEL competition is the right move for you. Follow the below steps to be on your way to FUEL 2018!
- Apply to FUEL with a name and email, receive an application, complete and return. If accepted, expect to be contacted for an interview by October 12.
- If you move on to interviews, expect a 15-minute interview to present your business to our team, held the week of October 15-19.
- The top four teams will proceed as finalists and will receive coaching and advice from The Bit Factory mentors to prepare for the event and investment negotiations, held November 15.
- Finalists will present at FUEL and live-negotiate investment with sharks, and join The Bit Factory’s new Product Development Accelerator cohort, launching in January 2019
Remember, the Bit Factory is accepting any software idea, no matter how new, that is backed by driven entrepreneurs who want to build, launch, and scale their startup.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- All Categories
- Investor Events
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events