In this webinar, we’ll examine your business through the lens of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) to help you solve business problems such as avoiding risk and fines, increasing revenue, attracting and retaining talent and raising capital.
This approach will put you on the path to becoming a more sustainable company where people and the planet thrive.
Join Christy Cook of InvestHER Strategies to learn:
- What is ESG?
- Why does ESG matter to my business?
- How to leverage ESG solutions to make your business stand out
Webinar attendees will leave with an understanding of:
- How ESG impacts your business
- The Regulatory Landscape – who is impacted and when
- Recognizing ESG risks to your business and how to get ahead of the issue
- The top three ESG topics you should address
- Identifying your next action steps
Webinars are open to all JumpStart clients, partners and community businesses. Registration is required to receive the webinar link. Questions about this webinar? Click here to email us.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events