On December 6, you’re invited to meet the fourth cohort of the Core City: Cleveland Impact Program at their culminating showcase.
This event will be a demo day-style competition where program participants will use their new knowledge and skills to pitch to a panel of judges for a chance to take home up to $10,000 to grow their business.
Join us to support our local Core City entrepreneurs and find out who will take home the top prize!
The Core City: Cleveland Impact program participants include:
- Sharmir Oglesby – Mr. “O”fficials LLC
- Lisa McGuthry – Our Favorite Things Too Boutique & Aromatherapy
- Lauren Back – Backattack Snacks
- Waverly Willis – Urban Kutz Barbershop LLC
- Jowan Smith – Getting Our Babies To College 101
The Core City: Cleveland program is supported by the KeyBank Business Boost and Build program, the Cleveland Foundation and the City of Cleveland.