Our Special 20th Cohort
As JumpStart enters our 20th year, we remain steadfast in our commitment to ensuring that every entrepreneur, regardless of their background, has the resources they need to succeed.
Launched in 2016, JumpStart’s signature Small Business Impact Program has helped more than 110 local entrepreneurs find their footing and prepare their businesses for next steps.
Seven years and 19 cohorts later, the 12-week business accelerator has helped deliver more than $550K in grant capital and become a staple in Northeastern Ohio’s small business community.
Now, in honor of our 20th anniversary and the 20th cohort of the Impact Program, we’re raising the bar and upping the ante. To celebrate this momentous occasion, participants will have the chance to take home up to $20,000 in grant capital at the pitch contest finale. (Traditional grand prize amount is $10,000.)
As usual, Impact Program participants will receive personalized guidance and hands-on education including:
- Focused business advising
- Education on various essential business topics
- Impactful tools and resources to help business owners pursue growth
For this special edition of the Small Business Impact Program, eligibility criteria is slightly different.
To be considered for the 20th cohort, entrepreneurs must:
- Operate a business within Northeast Ohio
- Meet with a business advisor during the application process
- Generate more than $100K in annual revenue
- Provide financial statements to business advisor
If these qualifications don’t apply to your business, consider applying for the Impact Program’s 21st cohort here.