The Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program
Through JumpStart’s Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program, successful Northeast Ohio entrepreneurs and executives share their knowledge, experience and expertise to guide the next generation of entrepreneurs.
The program provides advice and critical experience in areas such as sales, marketing, venture capital fundraising, board formation/management and human resources.
Ideal candidates for the program include startups and scaleups with high-growth potential and large-market opportunities, ranging from pre-revenue to cash-flow positive.
Each client of the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program is matched with up to four mentors who meet on a consistent, ongoing basis.
Each mentor brings different experiences and expertise to the program, but they all find common ground in tackling the complex challenges faced by entrepreneurs.
Our mentors are seasoned business leaders and succesful entrepreneurs who have built and grown some of Northeast Ohio’s most successful companies.
These mentors donate their time to the program because they believe supporting the next generation of great business leaders is the key to creating a vibrant economy.
From founders and presidents of Fortune 500 companies to venture capitalists and leaders of nationally celebrated tech startups, our ever-growing network of mentors comes from a broad range of business backgrounds.
- William Aamoth Senior Finance Executive
- Mark Hartel Technology Innovation Advisor
- Matthew Embacher Director, PNC Capital Markets LLC
- Rick Kluchin President, Encore Wealth Planning
- Mark Kasinec President & Founder, ChainRing Advisors
- Dan Kellogg Managing Director & Co-Founder, Crystal Venture Funds
- Samuel Gerace CEO, LaunchVector
- Kara Carter Partner, Advancement, JumpStart
- Jack Harley Co-Founder & Co-President, First Power Group LLC
- Tom Furnas Managing Director, Inglewood Associates LLC
- Dan Hartnett Marketing & Sales Executive
- Cathy Lippert Founder & Chief Practitioner, ProdOptic, LLC
- Jon Cocco CEO & Owner, Feedall Automation
- Paul Patrizi President, Market One, LLC
- Jason Shefrin Executive Vice President, interDesign, Inc.
- Michael Claxton Business Executive
- Brian Zollar Director of Business Development, Guardian Technologies
- Rob Matousek Director/GMM - eCommerce, American Greetings
- Taesun Cha Vice President, Operations, Kent Displays
- Jay Freund Partner, Canal Holdings, LLC
- Scott Stephens Principal, Great Lakes Light Works LLC
- Mark Teague Chief Financial Officer, BioMotiv
- Phil Kubec Co-Founder, President/CEO, System4 LLC
- Dale Mesnick Principal, PromiseTwo (NEOACQ Holdings)
- Chris Tjotjos Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Promithia
- Craig Petz Senior Manager, Value Based Solutions LLC
- John Opdycke VP of Marketing, Boundless Spatial, Inc.
- Jim Stifler Economic Development Director, City of Hudson
- Ralph Cutcher Owner, Brick House Partners, LLC
- Gopal Nadkarni, Associate Professor, University of Akron
- Ofer Pinhasi VP Product Management, MedyMatch Technology Ltd.
- Karen Adame Managing Partner, Operations
- Bill Mooney Business Executive
- Brad Long Global Supply Chain and Sourcing Executive, Pentair
- Mark Molnar Chief Financial Officer, Corporate United
- Aaron Bates Commercialization Executive, The Ohio Federal Research Network
- Bob Gray Technical Innovation & Business Executive
- Jennie Zamberlan President & CEO, Avantia, Inc.
- Anurag Khanna Founding Partner, Panacea Global Partners
- Judi Feninger Business Executive
- Jim Gilbride Area President, FocusCFO
- Bob Aber Founder & Principal Consultant, Aber Advisors
- Tim Hansen CEO, CleanerFood, LLC
- Mark Smith Trustee, Cleveland International Film Festival
- Caroline Barni CMO, Tech Elevator
- Alan Brenner Principal, A. S. Brenner Consulting
- Michael McDonnell Partner, Renovata Partners
- Mark Hoersten Former VP Marketing, Keithley Instruments
- Dan Craft Director of Finance & Administration, Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
- Scot Adkins President/COO, Great Lakes Integrated
- Mike Burke Director, Rudolph Libbe
- Michael Goldberg Assistant Professor, Weatherhead School of Management, CWRU
- Jeff Moore President and CEO, Value Based Solutions, LLC
- Jen Lombardi Head Honcho & Creative Genius, Kiwi Creative
- Terry Ginley Director of Technology and Mergers & Acquisitions, Socius
- Todd Thompson Executive Vice President, Precision Dialogue
- Brian Gale President, I.D. Images
- Patrick Russo Vice President, Marketing, CoVest Sourcing Network
- John Kundtz Associate Partner, Sr. Global Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, IBM
- Heidi Grosowsky Product Director
- Scott Oldham Partner with Hahn, Loeser & Parks
- Dan Rose Angel Investor, Board Member, Entrepreneur and I-Corps Ohio Instructor
- Robert Stein President, RBS & Associates
- Jeanne Coughlin President, Coughlin Group
- Fehmida Kapadia President, KapaMed Consulting
- Paul Stupay Chief Strategist, GrowLogic LLC
- Nikki DiFilippo President and CMO, Via Vera Group
- Leonard Young Founder & President, Leonard D. Young Co., LLC
- Ed Rivalsky Healthcare Executive
- Marc Rossen Attorney at Law
- William Cooper Owner, Cooper Legal Group, LLC
- Kathryn Motiska Principal Consultant, Financial Management Consulting
- Thomas Brown Vice President of Global Marketing, GE Healthcare
- Heather Hall Engagement Manager, Sales Benchmark Index
- JB Blackwelder Chief Operating Officer, Thorson Companies
- Tim Austin VP Sales, Group Management Services Inc.
- Rita Brauneck Executive Coach
- Michelle Moran Vice President Sales, Involta
- Fred Binstock Managing Partner, Fred R Binstock & Associates
- Scot Rourke Chief Information and Transformation Officer, Cuyahoga County
- Mike Ryan Operations Executive
- Tom Barrett CEO, 7Signal
- Linda Bluso President, Linda L. Bluso, LLC
- Peter Chung Associate, Cyprium Partners
- George Snider Of Counsel, Hennes Communications
- Rahul Aras President & CEO, Juventas Therapeutics
- Alan Strauss Founder, Sales Concepts, Inc.
- Len Cosentino President & CEO, Checkpoint Surgical
- Marc Rosen President, The Vector Group
- Mary Partin IT Executive, Cleveland Clinic
- JJ DiGeronimo President, Tech Savvy Women
- Hal Yeager Managing Director and Co-Founder, CXO Advisory Group
- Ray DeAngelis Regional Provider Relations, ProMedica Health System/Paramount
- Gene Groys Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Youngstown Business Incubator
Ready To Get Started?
Complete our short, centralized application form. Our team will review your information and assess whether your company is a fit the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program.Apply Now
We’re always on the lookout for new mentors to help entrepreneurs grow. If you’re interested in volunteering your expertise, contact us at email@example.com.