The Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program
Through JumpStart’s Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program, successful Northeast Ohio entrepreneurs and executives share their knowledge, experience and expertise to guide the next generation of entrepreneurs.
The program provides advice and critical experience in areas such as sales, marketing, venture capital fundraising, board formation/management and human resources.
Ideal candidates for the program include startups and scaleups with high-growth potential and large-market opportunities, ranging from pre-revenue to cash-flow positive.
Each client of the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program is matched with up to four mentors who meet on a consistent, ongoing basis.
Each mentor brings different experiences and expertise to the program, but they all find common ground in tackling the complex challenges faced by entrepreneurs.
Our mentors are seasoned business leaders and succesful entrepreneurs who have built and grown some of Northeast Ohio’s most successful companies.
These mentors donate their time to the program because they believe supporting the next generation of great business leaders is the key to creating a vibrant economy.
From founders and presidents of Fortune 500 companies to venture capitalists and leaders of nationally celebrated tech startups, our ever-growing network of mentors comes from a broad range of business backgrounds.
- Karen Adame Managing Partner, Operations
- Dan Rose Angel Investor, Board Member and Entrepreneur
- Bill Mooney Business Executive
- Darrell Spencer Global Manager of Supplier Development, Tenneco, Inc.
- George Snider Of Counsel, Hennes Communications
- Nikki DiFilippo President and CMO, Via Vera Group
- Peter Chung Associate, Cyprium Partners
- Tim Austin VP Sales, Group Management Services Inc.
- Dan Craft Finance Executive - Global Performance Improvement and Transformation
- Ralph Cutcher Owner, Brick House Partners, LLC
- Brad Long Global Director of Supply, Pentair
- Scott Stephens President, LiLEDs Lighting Products
- Paul Stupay Chief Strategist, GrowLogic LLC
- Terry Ginley Director of Technology and Mergers & Acquisitions, Socius
- Michael Jeans President, Growth Opportunity Partners
- Marc Rossen Attorney at Law
- Rob Matousek Director/GMM - eCommerce, American Greetings
- JJ DiGeronimo President, Tech Savvy Women
- Len Cosentino President & CEO, Checkpoint Surgical
- Craig Petz Senior Manager, Value Based Solutions LLC
- Rita Brauneck Executive Coach
- Thomas Brown Vice President of Global Marketing, GE Healthcare
- Jennie Zamberlan President & CEO, Avantia, Inc.
- Marc Rosen President, The Vector Group
- Fehmida Kapadia Innovation Project Manager, NineSigma
- Anurag Khanna Founding Partner, Panacea Global Partners
- Bob Aber Founder & Principal Consultant, Aber Advisors
- Scot Rourke Chief Information and Transformation Officer, Cuyahoga County
- Tim Hansen CEO, CleanerFood, LLC
- Mark Hartel Technology Innovation Advisor
- Jim Geuther Regional President and Managing Director, JPMorgan Chase
- Jon Cocco Global CEO
- Jim Stifler Economic Development Director, City of Hudson
- Gopal Nadkarni, Director, Proof of Concept, University of Akron
- Mike Ryan Operations Executive
- William Aamoth Senior Finance Executive
- Mark Smith Trustee, Cleveland International Film Festival
- Judi Feninger President & Executive Director, Gordon Square Arts District
- Samuel Gerace CEO, LaunchVector
- Linda Bluso President, Linda L. Bluso, LLC
- Mark Kasinec President & Founder, ChainRing Advisors
- Cathy Lippert Founder & Chief Practitioner, ProdOptic, LLC
- Kara Carter Partner, Development, JumpStart
- Rahul Aras President & CEO, Juventas Therapeutics
- Jack Harley Co-Founder & Co-President, First Power Group LLC
- Jim Gilbride Area President, FocusCFO
- Aaron Bates Commercialization Executive, The Ohio Federal Research Network
- Todd Thompson Executive Vice President, Precision Dialogue
- Caroline Barni CMO, Tech Elevator
- Paul Patrizi President, Market One, LLC
- Michael Goldberg Assistant Professor, Weatherhead School of Management, CWRU
- Gene Groys Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Youngstown Business Incubator
- Chris Sklarin Vice President, Edison Partners
- Fred Binstock Chief Financial Officer, Streamlink Software
- Scot Adkins President/COO, Great Lakes Integrated
- Tom Furnas Senior Director of Technology, ideastream
- Michael McDonnell Partner, Renovata Partners
- Jeff Moore President and CEO, Value Based Solutions, LLC
- Tom Barrett CEO, 7Signal
- Michelle Moran Regional Director, Involta
- Mark Molnar Chief Financial Officer, Corporate United
- Rodolfo Salas President, RSR International, Inc.
- JB Blackwelder Chief Financial Officer - VP Finance, Crown Battery
- William Cooper Owner, Cooper Legal Group, LLC
- Jeanne Coughlin President, Coughlin Group
- Jason Shefrin Executive Vice President, interDesign, Inc.
- Dan Kellogg Managing Director & Co-Founder, Crystal Venture Funds
- Rick Kluchin President, Encore Wealth Planning
- Lee Nielsen Owner, The Nielsen Group
- Brian Zollar Director of Business Development, Guardian Technologies
- Ofer Pinhasi VP Product Management, MedyMatch Technology Ltd.
- Robert Hurwitz Co-Founder, Office Max
- Mike Burke Director, Rudolph Libbe
- Chris Tjotjos Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Promithia
- Kathryn Motiska Principal Consultant, Financial Management Consulting
- Taesun Cha Vice President, Operations, Kent Displays
- Alan Brenner Principal, A. S. Brenner Consulting
- Scott Oldham Partner with Hahn, Loeser & Parks
- Mark Teague Managing Director, Venture Management Solutions Group
- Jennifer Brooks Career Marketing Professional
- Jay Freund Partner, Canal Holdings, LLC
- Dale Mesnick Principal, PromiseTwo (NEOACQ Holdings)
- Alan Strauss Founder, Sales Concepts, Inc.
- Brian Gale President, I.D. Images
- Ed Rivalsky Healthcare Executive
Ready To Get Started?
Complete our short, centralized application form. Our team will review your information and assess whether your company is a fit the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program.Apply Now
We’re always on the lookout for new mentors to help entrepreneurs grow. If you’re interested in volunteering your expertise, contact us at email@example.com.