The Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program
Through JumpStart’s Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program, successful Northeast Ohio entrepreneurs and executives share their knowledge, experience and expertise to guide the next generation of entrepreneurs.
The program provides advice and critical experience in areas such as sales, marketing, venture capital fundraising, board formation/management and human resources.
Ideal candidates for the program include startups and scaleups with high-growth potential and large-market opportunities, ranging from pre-revenue to cash-flow positive.
Each client of the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program is matched with up to four mentors who meet on a consistent, ongoing basis.
Each mentor brings different experiences and expertise to the program, but they all find common ground in tackling the complex challenges faced by entrepreneurs.
Our mentors are seasoned business leaders and succesful entrepreneurs who have built and grown some of Northeast Ohio’s most successful companies.
These mentors donate their time to the program because they believe supporting the next generation of great business leaders is the key to creating a vibrant economy.
From founders and presidents of Fortune 500 companies to venture capitalists and leaders of nationally celebrated tech startups, our ever-growing network of mentors comes from a broad range of business backgrounds.
- Terry Ginley Director of Technology and Mergers & Acquisitions, Socius
- Michael Goldberg Assistant Professor, Weatherhead School of Management, CWRU
- George Snider Of Counsel, Hennes Communications
- Bob Gray Technical Innovation & Business Executive
- Tim Hansen CEO, CleanerFood, LLC
- Patrick Russo Vice President, Marketing, CoVest Sourcing Network
- Paul Stupay Chief Strategist, GrowLogic LLC
- Ed Rivalsky Healthcare Executive
- Hal Yeager Managing Director and Co-Founder, CXO Advisory Group
- William Cooper Owner, Cooper Legal Group, LLC
- Anurag Khanna Founding Partner, Panacea Global Partners
- Jack Harley Co-Founder & Co-President, First Power Group LLC
- Robert Stein President, RBS & Associates
- Marc Rosen President, The Vector Group
- Nikki DiFilippo President and CMO, Via Vera Group
- Tom Barrett CEO, 7Signal
- Fehmida Kapadia President, KapaMed Consulting
- Bob Aber Founder & Principal Consultant, Aber Advisors
- Todd Thompson Executive Vice President, Precision Dialogue
- Jay Freund Partner, Canal Holdings, LLC
- Tom Furnas Managing Director, Inglewood Associates LLC
- Alan Strauss Founder, Sales Concepts, Inc.
- Chris Tjotjos Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Promithia
- Mike Ryan Operations Executive
- Judi Feninger Business Executive
- Rahul Aras President & CEO, Juventas Therapeutics
- Scot Adkins President/COO, Great Lakes Integrated
- Dan Rose Angel Investor, Board Member, Entrepreneur and I-Corps Ohio Instructor
- Dana Allender Founder & Chief Revenue Strategist, SUN
- Mark Molnar Chief Financial Officer
- Aaron Bates Commercialization Executive, The Ohio Federal Research Network
- Ofer Pinhasi VP Product Management, MedyMatch Technology Ltd.
- Ralph Cutcher Owner, Brick House Partners, LLC
- Linda Bluso President, Linda L. Bluso, LLC
- Mark Hartel Technology Innovation Advisor
- Fred Binstock Managing Partner, Fred R Binstock & Associates
- Dan Hartnett Marketing & Sales Executive
- Dan Kellogg Managing Director & Co-Founder, Crystal Venture Funds
- John Kundtz Associate Partner, Sr. Global Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, IBM
- John Opdycke VP of Marketing, Boundless Spatial, Inc.
- Michael McDonnell Partner, Renovata Partners
- Karen Adame Managing Partner, Operations
- Jennie Zamberlan President & CEO, Avantia, Inc.
- JJ DiGeronimo President, Tech Savvy Women
- Brad Long Global Supply Chain and Sourcing Executive, Pentair
- Scott Oldham Partner with Hahn, Loeser & Parks
- Dan Craft Director of Finance & Administration, Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
- Rita Brauneck Executive Coach
- Mark Hoersten Former VP Marketing, Keithley Instruments
- Mary Partin IT Executive, Cleveland Clinic
- Heather Hall Engagement Manager, Sales Benchmark Index
- Mark Kasinec President & Founder, ChainRing Advisors
- Cathy Lippert Founder & Chief Practitioner, ProdOptic, LLC
- Bill Mooney Business Executive
- Peter Chung Associate, Cyprium Partners
- Alan Brenner Principal, A. S. Brenner Consulting
- Michael Claxton Business Executive
- Jeanne Coughlin President, Coughlin Group
- Tim Austin VP Sales, Group Management Services Inc.
- Craig Petz Senior Manager, Value Based Solutions LLC
- Michelle Moran Vice President Sales, Involta
- Mike Burke Director, Rudolph Libbe
- Ray DeAngelis Regional Provider Relations, ProMedica Health System/Paramount
- Jim Gilbride Area President, FocusCFO
- Thomas Brown Vice President of Global Marketing, GE Healthcare
- Taesun Cha Vice President, Operations, Kent Displays
- Paul Patrizi President, Market One, LLC
- Gopal Nadkarni, Associate Professor, University of Akron
- Dale Mesnick Principal, PromiseTwo (NEOACQ Holdings)
- Brian Zollar Director of Business Development, Guardian Technologies
- Harjas Sidhu Senior Vice President, Analytics and Portfolio Management, PNC
- William Aamoth Senior Finance Executive
- Kara Carter Partner, Advancement, JumpStart
- Mark Teague Chief Financial Officer, BioMotiv
- Rob Matousek Director/GMM - eCommerce, American Greetings
- Caroline Barni CMO, Tech Elevator
- Jim Stifler Economic Development Director, City of Hudson
- Phil Kubec Co-Founder, President/CEO, System4 LLC
- Marc Rossen Attorney at Law
- Jon Cocco CEO & Owner, Feedall Automation
- Dave Petno Vice President, Employee Benefits Consultant, USI Insurance Services
- Kathryn Motiska Principal Consultant, Financial Management Consulting
- Scott Stephens Principal, Great Lakes Light Works LLC
- Jen Lombardi Head Honcho & Creative Genius, Kiwi Creative
- Heidi Grosowsky Product Director
- Matthew Embacher Director, PNC Capital Markets LLC
- Jason Shefrin Executive Vice President, interDesign, Inc.
- Jeff Moore President and CEO, Value Based Solutions, LLC
- Brian Gale President, I.D. Images
Ready To Get Started?
Complete our short, centralized application form. Our team will review your information and assess whether your company is a fit the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program.Apply Now
We’re always on the lookout for new mentors to help entrepreneurs grow. If you’re interested in volunteering your expertise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.