The Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program
Through JumpStart’s Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program, successful Northeast Ohio entrepreneurs and executives share their knowledge, experience and expertise to guide the next generation of entrepreneurs.
The program provides advice and critical experience in areas such as sales, marketing, venture capital fundraising, board formation/management and human resources.
Ideal candidates for the program include startups and scaleups with high-growth potential and large-market opportunities, ranging from pre-revenue to cash-flow positive.
Each client of the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program is matched with up to four mentors who meet on a consistent, ongoing basis.
Each mentor brings different experiences and expertise to the program, but they all find common ground in tackling the complex challenges faced by entrepreneurs.
Our mentors are seasoned business leaders and succesful entrepreneurs who have built and grown some of Northeast Ohio’s most successful companies.
These mentors donate their time to the program because they believe supporting the next generation of great business leaders is the key to creating a vibrant economy.
From founders and presidents of Fortune 500 companies to venture capitalists and leaders of nationally celebrated tech startups, our ever-growing network of mentors comes from a broad range of business backgrounds.
- Scott Stephens Principal, Great Lakes Light Works LLC
- Mark Hoersten Former VP Marketing, Keithley Instruments
- Jennie Zamberlan President & CEO, Avantia, Inc.
- Dan Craft Director of Finance & Administration, Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
- Michael McDonnell Partner, Renovata Partners
- William Cooper Owner, Cooper Legal Group, LLC
- Dan Kellogg Managing Director & Co-Founder, Crystal Venture Funds
- Dan Hartnett Marketing & Sales Executive
- Taesun Cha Vice President, Operations, Kent Displays
- Patrick Russo Vice President, Marketing, CoVest Sourcing Network
- Fehmida Kapadia President, KapaMed Consulting
- William Aamoth Senior Finance Executive
- Bob Aber Founder & Principal Consultant, Aber Advisors
- Brad Long Global Supply Chain and Sourcing Executive, Pentair
- Gopal Nadkarni, Associate Professor, University of Akron
- Michelle Moran Vice President Sales, Involta
- Ed Rivalsky Healthcare Executive
- Aaron Bates Commercialization Executive, The Ohio Federal Research Network
- Jeanne Coughlin President, Coughlin Group
- Brian Gale President, I.D. Images
- Scot Adkins President/COO, Great Lakes Integrated
- Peter Chung Associate, Cyprium Partners
- Terry Ginley Director of Technology and Mergers & Acquisitions, Socius
- Ray DeAngelis Regional Provider Relations, ProMedica Health System/Paramount
- John Opdycke VP of Marketing, Boundless Spatial, Inc.
- Jim Stifler Economic Development Director, City of Hudson
- Ralph Cutcher Owner, Brick House Partners, LLC
- Jack Harley Co-Founder & Co-President, First Power Group LLC
- Tom Furnas Managing Director, Inglewood Associates LLC
- Michael Claxton Business Executive
- Dan Rose Angel Investor, Board Member, Entrepreneur and I-Corps Ohio Instructor
- Karen Adame Managing Partner, Operations
- Jeff Moore President and CEO, Value Based Solutions, LLC
- Judi Feninger Business Executive
- Tim Austin VP Sales, Group Management Services Inc.
- Kathryn Motiska Principal Consultant, Financial Management Consulting
- Alan Strauss Founder, Sales Concepts, Inc.
- Todd Thompson General Manager, RRD Marketing Solutions
- Chris Tjotjos Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Promithia
- Kara Carter Partner, Advancement, JumpStart
- Cathy Lippert Founder & Chief Practitioner, ProdOptic, LLC
- Robert Stein President, RBS & Associates
- JJ DiGeronimo President, Tech Savvy Women
- Mike Burke Director, Rudolph Libbe
- Matthew Embacher Director, PNC Capital Markets LLC
- Dana Allender Founder & Chief Revenue Strategist, SUN
- Jason Shefrin Executive Vice President, interDesign, Inc.
- Rob Matousek Director/GMM - eCommerce, American Greetings
- Anurag Khanna Founding Partner, Panacea Global Partners
- Fred Binstock Managing Partner, Fred R Binstock & Associates
- Ryan Dietrich Owner, Finance Jack
- Mark Kasinec President & Founder, ChainRing Advisors
- Jay Freund Partner, Canal Holdings, LLC
- George Snider Of Counsel, Hennes Communications
- Thomas Brown Vice President of Global Marketing, GE Healthcare
- Tim Hansen CEO, CleanerFood, LLC
- Craig Petz Senior Manager, Value Based Solutions LLC
- Brent Brumbaugh Principal Architect – Emerging Technologies, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Paul Patrizi President, Market One, LLC
- Michael Goldberg Assistant Professor, Weatherhead School of Management, CWRU
- Harjas Sidhu Senior Vice President, Analytics and Portfolio Management, PNC
- Caroline Barni CMO, Tech Elevator
- Linda Bluso President, Linda L. Bluso, LLC
- Bill Mooney Business Executive
- Rahul Aras President & CEO, Juventas Therapeutics
- Jon Cocco CEO & Owner, Feedall Automation
- Marc Rossen Attorney at Law
- Heidi Grosowsky Product Director
- Marc Rosen President, The Vector Group
- Brian Zollar Director of Business Development, Guardian Technologies
- Ofer Pinhasi VP Product Management, MedyMatch Technology Ltd.
- Mark Teague Chief Financial Officer, BioMotiv
- Paul Stupay Chief Strategist, GrowLogic LLC
- Bob Gray Technical Innovation & Business Executive
- John Kundtz Associate Partner, Sr. Global Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, IBM
- Dave Petno Vice President, Employee Benefits Consultant, USI Insurance Services
- Mark Hartel Technology Innovation Advisor
- Mike Ryan Operations Executive
- Jen Lombardi Head Honcho & Creative Genius, Kiwi Creative
- Phil Kubec Co-Founder, President/CEO, System4 LLC
- Scott Oldham Partner with Hahn, Loeser & Parks
- Hal Yeager Managing Director and Co-Founder, CXO Advisory Group
- Tom Barrett CEO, 7Signal
- Rita Brauneck Executive Coach
- Jim Gilbride Area President, FocusCFO
- Alan Brenner Principal, A. S. Brenner Consulting
- Heather Hall Engagement Manager, Sales Benchmark Index
- Mary Partin Consultant, Centric Consulting
- Dale Mesnick Principal, PromiseTwo (NEOACQ Holdings)
- Mark Molnar Chief Financial Officer
- Matthew Iorio, MSE, MBA Manager, Clinical Affairs, Neuros Medical, Inc.
- Nikki DiFilippo President and CMO, Via Vera Group
Ready To Get Started?
Complete our short, centralized application form. Our team will review your information and assess whether your company is a fit the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program.Apply Now
We’re always on the lookout for new mentors to help entrepreneurs grow. If you’re interested in volunteering your expertise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.