The Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program
Through JumpStart’s Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program, successful Northeast Ohio entrepreneurs and executives share their knowledge, experience and expertise to guide the next generation of entrepreneurs.
The program provides advice and critical experience in areas such as sales, marketing, venture capital fundraising, board formation/management and human resources.
Ideal candidates for the program include startups and scaleups with high-growth potential and large-market opportunities, ranging from pre-revenue to cash-flow positive.
Each client of the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program is matched with up to four mentors who meet on a consistent, ongoing basis.
Each mentor brings different experiences and expertise to the program, but they all find common ground in tackling the complex challenges faced by entrepreneurs.
Our mentors are seasoned business leaders and succesful entrepreneurs who have built and grown some of Northeast Ohio’s most successful companies.
These mentors donate their time to the program because they believe supporting the next generation of great business leaders is the key to creating a vibrant economy.
From founders and presidents of Fortune 500 companies to venture capitalists and leaders of nationally celebrated tech startups, our ever-growing network of mentors comes from a broad range of business backgrounds.
- Bob Gray Technical Innovation & Business Executive
- Rahul Aras President & CEO, Juventas Therapeutics
- Mary Partin IT Executive, Cleveland Clinic
- Ralph Cutcher Owner, Brick House Partners, LLC
- Bob Aber Founder & Principal Consultant, Aber Advisors
- Scot Adkins President/COO, Great Lakes Integrated
- Mark Teague Chief Financial Officer, BioMotiv
- Jack Harley Co-Founder & Co-President, First Power Group LLC
- Terry Ginley Director of Technology and Mergers & Acquisitions, Socius
- Len Cosentino President & CEO, Checkpoint Surgical
- Dan Craft Director of Finance & Administration, Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
- Scott Oldham Partner with Hahn, Loeser & Parks
- Mark Kasinec President & Founder, ChainRing Advisors
- Chris Sklarin Vice President, Edison Partners
- Rob Matousek Director/GMM - eCommerce, American Greetings
- Scot Rourke Chief Information and Transformation Officer, Cuyahoga County
- Marc Rossen Attorney at Law
- Ofer Pinhasi VP Product Management, MedyMatch Technology Ltd.
- Thomas Brown Vice President of Global Marketing, GE Healthcare
- Mark Molnar Chief Financial Officer, Corporate United
- Ray DeAngelis Regional Provider Relations, ProMedica Health System/Paramount
- Jim Stifler Economic Development Director, City of Hudson
- Jon Cocco CEO & Owner, Feedall Automation
- Bill Mooney Business Executive
- Todd Thompson Executive Vice President, Precision Dialogue
- Linda Bluso President, Linda L. Bluso, LLC
- Kathryn Motiska Principal Consultant, Financial Management Consulting
- Gene Groys Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Youngstown Business Incubator
- Tom Barrett CEO, 7Signal
- George Snider Of Counsel, Hennes Communications
- Jason Shefrin Executive Vice President, interDesign, Inc.
- Brian Zollar Director of Business Development, Guardian Technologies
- Tim Austin VP Sales, Group Management Services Inc.
- Samuel Gerace CEO, LaunchVector
- Jeanne Coughlin President, Coughlin Group
- Kara Carter Partner, Advancement, JumpStart
- Jennie Zamberlan President & CEO, Avantia, Inc.
- Dan Kellogg Managing Director & Co-Founder, Crystal Venture Funds
- Hal Yeager Managing Director and Co-Founder, CXO Advisory Group
- Karen Adame Managing Partner, Operations
- Jen Lombardi Head Honcho & Creative Genius, Kiwi Creative
- John Kundtz Associate Partner, Sr. Global Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, IBM
- Heather Hall Engagement Manager, Sales Benchmark Index
- Jeff Moore President and CEO, Value Based Solutions, LLC
- JJ DiGeronimo President, Tech Savvy Women
- Phil Kubec Co-Founder, President/CEO, System4 LLC
- Michael Goldberg Assistant Professor, Weatherhead School of Management, CWRU
- Mike Ryan Operations Executive
- William Aamoth Senior Finance Executive
- Rita Brauneck Executive Coach
- Dale Mesnick Principal, PromiseTwo (NEOACQ Holdings)
- Chris Tjotjos Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Promithia
- Caroline Barni CMO, Tech Elevator
- Peter Chung Associate, Cyprium Partners
- Anurag Khanna Founding Partner, Panacea Global Partners
- Craig Petz Senior Manager, Value Based Solutions LLC
- Fred Binstock Managing Partner, Fred R Binstock & Associates
- John Opdycke VP of Marketing, Boundless Spatial, Inc.
- Matthew Embacher Director, PNC Capital Markets LLC
- Paul Patrizi President, Market One, LLC
- Mark Hartel Technology Innovation Advisor
- Scott Stephens Principal, Great Lakes Light Works LLC
- Gopal Nadkarni, Associate Professor, University of Akron
- JB Blackwelder Chief Operating Officer, Thorson Companies
- Paul Stupay Chief Strategist, GrowLogic LLC
- Rick Kluchin President, Encore Wealth Planning
- Michael Claxton Business Executive
- Taesun Cha Vice President, Operations, Kent Displays
- Dan Rose Angel Investor, Board Member, Entrepreneur and I-Corps Ohio Instructor
- Tim Hansen CEO, CleanerFood, LLC
- Alan Strauss Founder, Sales Concepts, Inc.
- Leonard Young Founder & President, Leonard D. Young Co., LLC
- William Cooper Owner, Cooper Legal Group, LLC
- Fehmida Kapadia President, KapaMed Consulting
- Aaron Bates Commercialization Executive, The Ohio Federal Research Network
- Heidi Grosowsky Product Director
- Cathy Lippert Founder & Chief Practitioner, ProdOptic, LLC
- Mark Smith Trustee, Cleveland International Film Festival
- Jim Gilbride Area President, FocusCFO
- Alan Brenner Principal, A. S. Brenner Consulting
- Dan Hartnett Marketing & Sales Executive
- Marc Rosen President, The Vector Group
- Jay Freund Partner, Canal Holdings, LLC
- Brian Gale President, I.D. Images
- Tom Furnas Managing Director, Inglewood Associates LLC
- Judi Feninger Business Executive
- Ed Rivalsky Healthcare Executive
- Michelle Moran Vice President Sales, Involta
- Brad Long Global Supply Chain and Sourcing Executive, Pentair
- Nikki DiFilippo President and CMO, Via Vera Group
- Michael McDonnell Partner, Renovata Partners
- Mike Burke Director, Rudolph Libbe
Ready To Get Started?
Complete our short, centralized application form. Our team will review your information and assess whether your company is a fit the Burton D. Morgan Mentoring Program.Apply Now
We’re always on the lookout for new mentors to help entrepreneurs grow. If you’re interested in volunteering your expertise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.