The SBIR Road Tour is coming to Cleveland, OH on Thursday, July 20, 2017, to convey the non-dilutive technology funding opportunity provided through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs.
At this event, individual program managers from 12 participating agencies representing $2.5 billion in early stage funding will participate in a one day event alongside technology entrepreneurs and state innovation ecosystem members.
If you’re an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, or small technology firm, don’t miss this opportunity.
Registration will begin soon to Reserve Your One-on-One Meeting with SBIR/STTR Program Managers from:
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Department of Commerce – National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Department of Defense – Air Force (USAF)
- Department of Defense – Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- Department of Defense – Navy (USN)
- Department of Defense – Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Health and Human Services – National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
Other Agenda Highlights Include:
- Learn how to access local and state resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs.
- SBIR Agencies Funding Priorities Overviews
- Engage Panel Sessions:
- Using SBIR to Seed Fund your Innovative Ideas
- Business with the Warfighter: Technology Alignment, Opportunities, and Funding (Defense focused)
- Inside the Head of an Evaluator: Lessons Learned and Common Mistakes