- Overall amount available this cycle: $100,000+
- Applicants can request any amount of funding between $10,000 – $50,000.
- Last year, many participants presented what their use of funds would be for different funding levels which assisted application reviewers (e.g. $10,000, $25,000, $40,000, etc.).
- Grants greater than $10,000 will be recoverable. This means that, if awarded, the grant will need to be paid back into the Visible Voice Fund if your business achieves an ambitious revenue amount in the future (usually 3 times current revenues). This allows for future Impact graduates to benefit from your successes.
- $10,000 grants will not be recoverable (they won’t have to be paid back). JumpStart will only offer two $10,000 grants this cycle.
- Only businesses with 2021 annual revenue of less than $100,0000 are eligible for a $10,000 grant.
- Entrepreneurs who have received a prior Visible Voice grant can reapply a second time; the cumulative amount of the two investments cannot be greater than $50,000.
- Funding recipients are required to work with an assigned JumpStart advisor post-investment to provide additional support
- Ideal applicants demonstrate:
- A clear and compelling vision for how to use funding to grow their business
- History of successfully leveraging JumpStart’s support.
- A commitment to socially and economically impact the local community.
To apply for this unique funding offering, please complete the form below.