Fund Opportunity Overview
Visible Voice Fund was created to help support transformative projects currently being worked on by JumpStart’s Small Business Impact Program Alumni.
Thanks to a generous anonymous donor, we are able to offer this funding opportunity for the sixth year in a row and have over $100,000 to distribute.
- The overall amount available this cycle: $100,000+
- Applicants can request any amount of funding between $10,000 – $50,000*
- Grants greater than $10,000 will be recoverable – the grant will need to be paid back into the Visible Voice Fund if your business achieves an ambitious revenue amount in the future
- $10,000 grants will not be recoverable – the grant will not have to be paid back.
- Only businesses with annual revenue in 2022 of less than $100,0000 are eligible for a $10,000 grant.
- JumpStart will only offer two $10,000 grants this cycle.
- Applicants are encouraged to provide additional information about the project or their business by sending supplemental information to [email protected]
- Prior Visible Voice grant recipients are not eligible to reapply this year
Ideal applicants demonstrate:
- A clear and compelling vision for how to use the funding to grow their business
- A history of successfully leveraging JumpStart’s support
- A commitment to socially and economically impact the local community
Funding recipients are required to work with an assigned JumpStart advisor post-investment to provide additional support.
To apply for this unique funding offering, please complete the form below.
*Visible Voice Fund was created as a “Pay it Forward” fund intended to replenish itself when Impact Alums achieve significant growth leveraging this funding. When awarded, they are treated like grants until the entrepreneurs meet an agreed-upon revenue threshold (usually 3X current revenue) at which point they start to pay it back into the Visible Voice Fund for future graduates to take advantage of. If the revenue goal is not achieved at any point in the future, then the funding never has to be paid back.