Join Odell Coleman of ColemanWick as he explores how to use Voice of Customer (VOC) to increase customer retention as well as acquisition. Participants will walk away with a practical understanding of the techniques and actionable surveys for customer acquisition, retention, and winning back customers. Voice of Customer is not just a technique reserved for large companies, early-stage entrepreneurs can take advantage of this approach as well. In this workshop, you will learn to develop, implement, and use the insights from current or potential customers.
The workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Week 1: Fundamentals of VOC in Customer Acquisition & Retention – Thursday, July 7 – 12-2pm
- Week 2: Using VOC for Customer Acquisition – Thursday, July 14 | 12-2pm
- Week 3: Using VOC for Customer Retention – Thursday, July 21 | 12-2pm
- Follow-up: Thursday, August 4 | 12-2pm
- Follow-up: Thursday, August 18 | 12-2pm
Businesses from all industries generating more than $75,000 in annual revenue are preferred for these workshops. Current JumpStart clients that are pre-revenue with a tech solution ready to launch are also encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in participating, please apply by completing the form below. Due to high demand, completing the form does not guarantee participation. A member of the JumpStart team will inform you at a later date if you have been selected.