JumpStart has partnered The Social Prof for a free four-week deep dive designed to give growing small businesses the tools they need to develop an effective social media marketing strategy.
Over the course of four weeks, the workshop will cover the following topics:
- Week 1: Research & Strategy – Thursday, August 11 | 9am-12pm
- Week 2: Creating a Presence – Thursday, August 18 | 9am-12pm
- Week 3: Content Marketing Management – Thursday, August 25 | 9am-12pm
- Week 4: Digital Marketing Options – Thursday, September 1 | 9am-12 pm
- Follow-up: Thursday, September 29 | 9am-12pm
Businesses from all industries generating more than $75,000 in annual revenue are preferred for these workshops. Current JumpStart clients that are pre-revenue with a tech solution ready to launch are also encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in participating, please apply by completing the form below.
Due to COVID-19, all classes will be delivered virtually. JumpStart will work to accommodate individuals with limited access to technology who would like to participate. Due to high demand, completing the form does not guarantee participation. A member of the JumpStart team will inform you at a later date if you have been selected.