JumpStart’s Encore Mentoring Program is offering a free virtual deep dive designed to help growing businesses develop and refine key skills in sales and marketing.
This five-week workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Week 1: Branding, Communications, Competitive Analysis and Value Propositions | Thursday, November 4 – 10-11:30am
- Week 2: Marketing Objectives, Websites, Digital Marketing and Social Media | Thursday, November 11 – 10-11:30am
- Week 3: Sales Trust and Selling Value | Thursday, November 18 – 10-11:30am
- Week 4: Overcoming Customer Resistance and Effective Closing Techniques | Thursday, December 2 – 10-11:30am
- Week 5: Using Sales and Marketing Together | Thursday, December 9 – 10-11:30am
Revenue-generating businesses from all industries are invited to apply. Current JumpStart clients that are pre-revenue with a tech solution ready to launch are also encouraged to apply.
Considering the many benefits of online learning (including the safety in social distancing), this opportunity will be delivered virtually to participants across Northern Ohio. JumpStart will work to accommodate individuals with limited access to technology who would like to participate.
If you are interested in participating, please apply by completing the form below. Due to high demand, completing the form does not guarantee participation. A member of the JumpStart team will inform you at a later date if you have been selected.
JumpStart’s Encore Mentoring Program matches individuals (age 50+) who want to give back to their community with entrepreneurs in search of advice to grow their businesses. The program is for all of Cleveland, but values the diversity of human resources and strives for 90% of its mentors to be African American, Latinx or female.