JumpStart has partnered with Tri-C professor Kellie Emrich for a free four-week in-person deep dive designed to give growing small businesses the tools they need to develop an effective social media marketing strategy.
Research & Strategy – Thursday, February 6 from 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Applying social media research and listening skills that will produce information on target markets, competitors and content marketing
- Explaining the functions of top social media platforms and how they are used for business marketing.
- Generating a social media audit, hashtag and keyword analysis
Creating a Presence – Thursday, February 20 from 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Evaluating different social media and digital marketing tools that could benefit a business
- Optimizing each social media platform utilized and generating a following
- Creating community, tone and branding online
- Producing social media marketing goals and objectives that extend from the KPI’s of a business marketing strategy
- Preparing and organizing social media content
Content Marketing Management – Thursday, February 27 from 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Generating a content calendar
- Reviewing social media measurement platforms for usage (I recommend Hootsuite)
- Creating a sales funnel for social media marketing
- Developing content for a specific audience
- Creating landing pages
Digital Marketing Options – Thursday, March 5 from 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Identifying Search Engine Optimization Techniques
- Assessing email marketing as a component of a social media marketing strategy
- Assessing pay per click, digital display advertising and paid social media advertising as options for a social media marketing strategy
- Further developing content creation and repurposing, and matching social media platforms to content
Businesses generating more than $75,000 in annual revenue are preferred for these workshops. All industries are welcome.
If you are interested in participating, please apply by completing the below form. Due to high demand, completing the form does not guarantee participation. A member of the JumpStart team will inform you at a later date if you have been selected.