Members of the JumpStart Finance & Accounting team are offering a free workshop series designed to help you implement QuickBooks in your business.
The seven-week, multi-session workshop will take a deep dive into the following topics:
- Week 1: Setting up QuickBooks | Thursday, April 2 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 2: Accounts Receivable/Sales Module | Thursday, April 9 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 3: Accounts Payable/Expense Module | Thurday, April 16 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 4: Clean-up/ One-on-One Time with Instructors | Thursday, April 30 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 5: Bank & Other Payment Options | Thursday, May 7 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 6: Workers/Compliance & Clean-up/ One-on-One Time | Thursday, May 14 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 7: Reports & Close Process | Thursday, May 21 – 1:30-4:30pm
Businesses generating more than $75,000 in annual revenue are preferred for these workshops. All industries are welcome.
If you are interested in participating, please apply by completing the form below. Due to high demand, completing the form does not guarantee participation. A member of the JumpStart team will inform you at a later date if you have been selected.