Members of the JumpStart Finance & Accounting team are offering a free workshop series designed to help you implement QuickBooks in your business.
The seven-week, multi-session workshop will take a deep dive into the following topics:
- Week 1: Setting up QuickBooks | Thursday, August 27 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 2: Accounts Receivable/Sales Module | Thursday, September 3 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 3: Accounts Payable/Expense Module | Thurday, September 10 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 4: Clean-up/ One-on-One Time with Instructors | Thursday, September 17 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 5: Bank & Other Payment Options | Thursday, September 24 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 6: Workers/Compliance & Clean-up/ One-on-One Time | Thursday, October 1 – 1:30-4:30pm
- Week 7: Reports & Close Process | Thursday, October 8 – 1:30-4:30pm
Businesses generating more than $75,000 in annual revenue are preferred for these workshops. All industries are welcome. Due to COVID-19, classes may be held online instead of in class.
If you are interested in participating, please apply by completing the form below. Due to high demand, completing the form does not guarantee participation. A member of the JumpStart team will inform you at a later date if you have been selected.