This two-part workshop series is designed to offer early-stage business founders a game plan for saving time, money, and creative energy by evaluating their business landscape and gathering critical insight from their future customers. Part 1 focuses on identifying stakeholders, determining research needs, and developing your value proposition, while part 2 prepares you to begin (or continue!) gathering stakeholder feedback and conducting other market research.
This workshop will help you:
- Draft/refine a value proposition statement for buyers, end-users, or any other major stakeholder your offering serves
- Identify the 3-5 riskiest core assumptions for your business in order to focus your market validation efforts
- Create a plan and a timeline to validate the riskiest assumptions that you have identified for your business
- Determine market research topics related to your industry that will help you identify market opportunity, segmentation, etc.
- Save time, money and creative energy as a busy business founder
The Market Validation Workshop Series is ideal for founders across all industries in the business ideation stage, or for founders with existing businesses that need to reassess their value proposition. It is recommended that those interested in this workshop schedule a free meeting with a JumpStart advisor before applying to ensure the program is currently a good fit for their business. As this workshop series occurs about once per month, applications are always open and are accepted on a rolling basis.
See below for a list of upcoming dates for this Series. Dates are subject to change.
- Part 1 (Value Proposition & Stakeholders): Tuesday, June 15 | 4:30-6:00pm (Location TBD)
- Part 2 (Market Research & Validation): Tuesday, June 22 | 4:30-6:00pm (Location TBD)
- Part 1 (Value Proposition and Stakeholders): Tuesday, July 13 | 4:30-6:00pm via Microsoft Teams
- Part 2 (Market Research & Validation): Tuesday, July 20 | 4:30-6:00pm via Microsoft Teams
- Part 1 (Value Proposition and Stakeholders): Tuesday, August 10 | 4:30-6:00pm via Microsoft Teams
- Part 2 (Market Research & Validation): Tuesday, August 17 | 4:30-6:00pm via Microsoft Teams
All 2021 classes will be delivered virtually. JumpStart will work to accommodate individuals with limited access to technology who would like to participate. If you are interested in participating, please apply by completing the form below. Due to high demand, completing the form does not guarantee participation. A member of the JumpStart team will inform you at a later date if you have been selected.
Questions about this program? Contact Jaclyn Williams at [email protected]