JumpStart has partnered withThe Annek Group for a free introductory level deep dive designed to help you implement Digital Marketing. Participants will have the opportunity to create a video and post it on a YouTube channel, and improve their SEO by applying keywords throughout their website.
The six-week workshop will focus on the followings topics:
- Week 1: Basic Intro to Digital Marketing Webinar – Thursday, March 4 | 10am-12pm
- Week 2: How to Make a Video – Friday, March 12 | 9:30am-1:30pm
- Week 3: Google AdWords / PPC – Friday, March 19 | 9:30am-1:30pm
- Week 4: Facebook Advertising – Friday, March 26 | 9:30am-1:30pm
- Week 5: Search Engine Optimization / SEO – Friday, April 1 | 9:30am-1:30pm
- Week 6: Workshop Summary & Hiring a Digital Marketer – Friday, April 9 | 9:30am-12:30pm
Businesses from all industries generating more than $75,000 in annual revenue are preferred for these workshops. Current JumpStart clients that are pre-revenue with a tech solution ready to launch are also encouraged to apply.
Considering the many benefits of online learning (including the safety in social distancing), this opportunity will be delivered virtually to participants across Northern Ohio. JumpStart will work to accommodate individuals with limited access to technology who would like to participate.
If you are interested in participating, please apply by completing the form below. Due to high demand, completing the form does not guarantee participation. A member of the JumpStart team will inform you at a later date if you have been selected.