JumpStart’s Build Your (Software) MVP Program (BYMVP) is an accelerated 7-week workshop series following a proven framework for efficiently building your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to save time, money and creative energy.
By the end of the series, participants should walk away with their first iteration of a software MVP and, based on an evaluation of the strength of the MVP plan developed during the program, one participant will be awarded $10,000 in grant funding. In addition, participants will have access to significantly discounted rates for legal entity incorporation, AWS, Google Cloud, and Hubspot.
Designed for software founders who can demonstrate sufficient market validation for their proposed solution, the BYMVP series combines focused course work in a peer-learning environment with guidance from seasoned entrepreneurs, advisors and investors.
The BYMVP program Covers These topics
- Week 1: Program Overview, Software MVP Methodology – Oct. 21, 2021
- Week 2: Software MVP Development Roadmap Part 1 – Oct. 28, 2021
- Week 3: Software MVP Development Roadmap Part 2 – Nov. 4, 2021
- Week 4: Software MVP Development Roadmap Part 3 – Nov. 11, 2021
- Week 5: Measuring Success, Cost of Building & Examples – Nov. 18, 2021
- Week 6: DIY Tools and Other Options for Developing – Dec. 2, 2021
- Week 7: Participants Present MVP Development Plans – Dec. 9, 2021
All classes will be on Thursdays from 4-6pm and will be delivered virtually via Microsoft Teams.
Participants should expect to invest in spending 3-5 hours per week outside of class to get the most out of the experience. This includes access to instructors during scheduled office hours.
To be eligible, you must be a software company with at least one founder in Ohio. Due to high demand, completing the form does not guarantee participation. A member of the JumpStart team will reach out if you have been selected.
If you have questions or would like additional details, please contact [email protected].
Complete the form below to apply for this program today. Applications close on Monday, September 27.