JumpStart’s Build Your MVP Program (BYMVP) is an accelerated 6-week workshop following a proven blueprint for efficiently building your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to save time, money and creative energy.
Designed for software founders, the BYMVP series combines focused course work with guidance from seasoned entrepreneurs, advisors and investors. In this cohort-based program, you will be surrounded by peer companies and like-minded founders working toward a similar goal, helping you evolve your product in preparation for your first customers.
The BYMVP program will Cover These topics:
- Week 1: Programming Overview and Framing | Thursday, July 8 (4-5:30pm)
- Week 2: Let’s Review Users, Customers and Competitors To Identify Value | Thursday, July 15 (4-5:30pm)
- Week 3: Customer Values and User Experiences | Thursday, July 22 (4-5:30pm)
- Week 4: MVP Testing and Development | Thursday, July 29 (4-5:30pm)
- Week 5: When to Code/How to Build Code | Thursday, August 5 (4-5:30pm)
- Week 6: After the Build and Post Program Support | Thursday, August 12 (4-5:30pm)
Complete the form below to apply for the program.
Deadline to apply is Friday, June 18. To be eligible, you must be a software company with at least one founder in Northern Ohio. Due to high demand, completing the form does not guarantee participation. A member of the JumpStart team will reach out if you have been selected.
If you have questions or would like additional details, please contact [email protected].