Apply Now for Our Next Cohort
This free four-week program is designed to help founders lay the foundation for business growth. Participants learn how to build and refine their value proposition, go-to-market strategy and their financial projections, while mapping out key milestones to drive future growth.
The Blueprint Program is ideal for small businesses operating in urban city centers and generating between $1 – $75,000 in annual revenue.
Questions about this program? Click here to email Gabby Warshay.
Class Dates (Online)
- September 20 – Crafting and Articulating a Value Proposition
- September 27 – Outlining a Go-to-Market Strategy
- October 4 – Building the Foundations of Financial Projections
- October 11 – Mapping a Game Plan for Your Business’s Future Milestones
All classes take place on Mondays from 4:30-6pm.
Other Key Dates
- September 3 – Applications Close
- September 13 – Decision Announcement
(Online login instructions will be provided)
- September 20 – Cohort Starts