Join us for our third annual community event in Gordon Square Arts District where entrepreneurs and small business owners come together to learn, network and celebrate our vibrant, entrepreneurial community!
For one day only:
- Get the inside scoop from Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, investors and executives who will share the lessons they’ve learned from the Bay Area.
- Hear stories from local entrepreneurs who have successfully launched and grown their companies in Northeast Ohio
- Connect with the many resource organizations committed to helping you take your company to the next level.
- Network with other entrepreneurs just like you!
With your ticket, you’ll receive two $5 snack tickets and one $10 lunch ticket to use in participating restaurants.
This year we are excited to offer discount ticket packages for groups–so feel free to invite your colleagues, friends or even your entire team!
- Purchase five tickets for $80, get one free
- Purchase 10 tickets for $160, get two free
- Purchase 20 tickets for $340, get three free
This year’s completely revamped agenda will include brand new panels, speakers and events. We encourage you to create your own unique learning experience by mixing and matching workshops, panel discussions and networking opportunities across both the Startup and Scaleup tracks.
Below is just a sample of the sessions you’ll have the opportunity to attend:
- Strategic Money: Finding The Right Investors
- Taking Your Business 2x
- Startup Lab 101: So You Want To Start A Company
- Hacking Marketing: 25+ Proven Quick Wins And Campaign Concepts For Startups/Scaleups
- How To Build And Empower A Diverse Workforce
- What The Top 1% Of Entrepreneurs Do
New for 2017–guest speakers from Silicon Valley! Our exciting lineup of featured speakers includes entrepreneurs, investors and executives from the Bay Area, in addition to some of Northeast Ohio’s most influential economic development thought leaders and brightest entrepreneurial minds.
You’ll have the opportunity to hear from:
- Rob Krolik, former CFO of Yelp
- Alex Bard, partner and early stage investor at Redpoint Ventures who has sold companies to Salesforce and AOL
- Cortney Marchetti, People Operations & Engagement Leader at companies such as Lyft & Shutterfly
- Janet Makepeace, angel investor with Pipeline Angels & founder of JAR Leadership Coaching
- Paul Roetzer, founder & CEO, PR 20/20
- Renita Jefferson, Director of Talent Acquisition, American Greetings
Free parking is available in public lots along Detroit Avenue at W 61st Street and W 64th Street, between W 65th and W 67th Streets at Alger Ct, and on W 65th Street behind Gypsy Bean. Street parking is also available throughout the neighborhood.
Parking is expected to fill up early in the day, so please consider ridesharing or public transportation.
Arriving at Gordon Square
Onsite registration will be at the Near West Theatre at 6703 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102. There will be plenty of directional signs near the Near West Theatre to direct everyone on foot. Even if you register online, you must sign in at the Near West Theatre to receive your program of events and your food and drink vouchers for the day.
For more information, check out the full Startup Scaleup website.