MidTown Cleveland, Inc. is seeking six stage two growth companies to complete the pilot class of its Economic Gardening® program in partnership with the City of Cleveland and supported by funding from the City of Cleveland’s Department of Economic Development. If you’re unfamiliar with the program, it provides companies with a strategic research team to achieve deliverables, including: strategic market research, qualified sales leads, and marketing and social media insights—at no cost to participants.
Qualified companies meet the following requirements:
- For-profit company headquartered and operating in the City of Cleveland for the past two (2) years
- Annual revenue between $1M-$50M
- Employ 10-100 full-time, W-2 employees
- Growth in employment and/or revenue during three (3) of the past five (5) years
- Provide products/services beyond local area to regional, national or global markets
The first application deadline is Saturday, September 15, 2018.Register Now