Kick off OHTec Tech Week with an update about the most current laws, policies, trends and tips regarding cloud computing, cybersecurity and all things data. At the speed of technology, everything can change in a heartbeat, including the future of your organization. Join local executives to learn from our panel of experts about what is new and what has changed. Breakfast and networking are included.
- Latest trends in cybersecurity and cloud computing
- Recent breaches and what has been learned
- Updated laws and policies around cybersecurity and data
- What exactly is AI (artificial intelligence) and how can I use it in my business?
- Using AI to help predict behaviors around threat intelligence
- What is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and what does it means in the U.S.?
Dr. Monique Umphrey, VP Workforce Innovation & College-Wide Dean, Information Technology Center of Excellence, Cuyahoga Community College
Justin Herdman, United States Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice, Northern District of Ohio
Kevin Goodman, Managing Director, Partner, BlueBridge Networks
Roger Mitan, Chief Technology Officer, BlueBridge Networks
Cal Al-Dhubaib, Chief Data Scientist/Partner, Pandata
Marcus Noel, IT Security Supervisor, First Energy
Michael Stovsky, Partner/Chair, Innovations, Information Technology and Intellectual Property Group
Optional tour of the Tri-C Advanced Technology Training Center immediately following the panel discussion.Register Now