The City of Warrensville Heights, the WHACC, The Urban League of Greater Cleveland, and JumpStart are coming to gather to present the first ever Warrensville Heights Business Startup Pitch Competition! At this WHACC networking luncheon, three business startups will pitch their business to a panel of judges for the chance to win over $5,000 in business support services. We invite the local business community to attend this event and network with fellow entrepreneurs!
The moderator for this event is Lamont Mackley, Chief Inclusion & Outreach Officer at jumpstart
• Patrice Blakemore, Executive Director at Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
• Nicole Johnson, Director of Human Resources at The City of Warrensville Heights
• Raymond Graves, Lender Relations Specialist at U.S. Small Business Administration
• Charlie Izzo, President and founder of Infinity Construction Co., Inc.
More judges to be announced.
• $1,000 in Branding Services by Contempo Design + Communications
• $1,000 in Video and Photography Services by New Image Media
• $350 Warrensville Heights Area Chamber of Commerce 1 Year Membership and Event Tickets
• Technical Assistance—The City of Warrensville, Office of Community and Economic Development, to help match business to vacant properties within city limits.
More prizes to be announced.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events