Join us on July 26th for a holistic and comprehensive look into trauma and how it affects your bottom line.
Speakers Tamika Otis and Summer W. Fitch will cover the cultural context surrounding trauma, the effects of ACES (Adverse Childhood Experiences) and how it can affect your life and business.
Tune in for an entrepreneur panel discussion and tips on applying trauma-informed practice in your business.
- Introductions/Icebreakers/Voluntary Sharing
- What is Trauma?
- The Effects of COVID-19
- The Effects of ACES (Adverse Childhood Experiences)
- The Cultural Context to Trauma
- How Am I Showing Up? A look into how unresolved trauma is manifesting in your life/business
- Small Business Panel Discussion – How is Trauma Affecting Your Bottom Line?
- The Four R’s of a Trauma-Informed Organization/Business
- How to Apply Trauma-Informed Practice in Our Work
- All Upcoming Events
- December 2023
- January 2024
- All Categories
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- Tech Startup Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events