The V Project is an area-wide initiative to educate, motivate and vaccinate the entire northwest Ohio corridor to dramatically slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. To accomplish this, leaders from industry, government, non-profit, health care, education and religious organizations have united in this unprecedented effort to effectively mobilize our community. Thanks to extraordinary efforts by scientific and pharmaceutical experts, there are now vaccines that are proven to be safe and effective.
The Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce and The V Project are partnering to host a virtual meeting dedicated to helping business leaders understand The V Project, the benefits that the COVID-19 vaccine offers, and how to navigate the challenges and complexities associated with the vaccination process.
Topics and speakers include:
- Opening comments – Mayor Wade Kapszukiewicz and Commissioner Tina Skeldon Wozniak
- Introduction to The V Project & effective communications regarding the COVID‑19 vaccine – Sean Savage, Savage & Associates
- What to expect with the COVID‑19 Vaccine – Eric Zgodzinski, Director, Toledo‑Lucas County Health Department; and Dr. Brian Kaminski, ProMedica Vice President of Quality and Patient Safety
- Navigating the legal complexities of the COVID‑19 vaccine in the workplace – Employment Attorney Amy Luck, RCO Law
- All Upcoming Events
- February 2021
- March 2021
- May 2021
- All Categories
- JumpStart Events
- Core City: Cleveland Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events