In 2017, the regional economic development partners across the 18 counties of Northeast Ohio worked together to achieve or exceed goals set by JobsOhio in four categories: projects completed, jobs created/committed, payroll added/committed and capital investment.
The celebration correlates with the International Economic Development Corporation’s National Economic Development Week, an opportunity to honor and celebrate economic development professionals.
The event will feature keynote Tim Timken, Chairman, CEO and President of TimkenSteel Corporation, who has been part of this regional revitalization from the beginning. He will share his insights into why Timken and the Timken Foundation believe in and support Team NEO and our entire network of partners in these vital efforts.
4:00 – 4:30p – Registration/Networking
4:30p – Program Begins
Team NEO Regional Economic Development Champion Award Presentations:
- Business Leader Jim Clay, Retired CEO, Westfield
- Economic Development Leader Bethany Dentler, Executive Director, Medina County Economic Development Corporation
- Community Leader, Deborah Hoover, President and CEO, Burton D. Morgan Foundation
Keynote Tim Timken, Chairman, CEO and President, TimkenSteel
- Panel discussion focusing on key initiatives that will help build our region, featuring:
- Sites – Robyn Minter Smyers, Partner-in-Charge, Thompson Hine
- Workforce – Jack Schron, President, Jergens
- Innovation – Peter Broer, President & CEO, Lumitex
The program will be followed by heavy hors-d’oeuvres and spirits.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events