Join us for a Student Open House in March. Meet instructors, students and staff and find out more about summer and fall Java and .NET bootcamps starting May 16.
Choose the date that works best for you, either March 10 or March 11, and join us for light bites and an introduction to our code school.
Space is limited so register today.
Open House Agenda:
- 4p: check-in, drinks, food
- 4:15p: tour of building & classrooms
- 4:40p: presentation by Anthony Hughes, Tech Elevator CEO
- 5p: discussion with Tech Elevator alumni
- 5:15: presentations/discussion with David Wintrich, Lead Java Instructor and Josh Tucholski, lead .NET Instructor
- 5:45: Q&A
To register, follow these steps:
1. Select your ticket date
2. Reserve your ticket
3. Take our mini aptitude test here: http://www.techelevator.com/aptitude-test
Where do I park?
Free guest parking is available in front of the building (north side) off of Euclid Ave. There is also parking on the side streets close the building.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. Please have your tickets pulled up in the Eventbrite app, Passbook, etc.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events