Please join us at this month’s STS/Shark Tank meeting, Tuesday March 8, 2016.
Facilitator for this meeting is Jim Gray, “Founder and CEO of JPG Advisors, and consultant to the Lake County SBDC”
- Bring a product or business idea to be discussed by the group.
- All ideas are good ones, so don’t be shy.
- Bring a friend or colleague
- If you have a business issue, bring it up to the group.
- We’ll have a cow bell. If anyone wants to talk to the group, ring the cow bell and you’ll have 10 minutes or more.
- Have fun!
- Respect the speakers.
- All attendees are responsible to pay for their own food and beverage.
Please no solicitation. We will network and brainstorm ideas only.
STS meets every second Tuesday from 5-7p at the Willoughby Brew Company, back room. The group is open to anyone with product and/or business ideas. There is no cost other than if you want to purchase food or drink.
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events