Small business ownership isn’t easy. You may be tempted to kick the insurance can to the curb – but don’t!
35% of small businesses will experience an incident this year that could have been covered by insurance but wasn’t. 40% of businesses do not reopen after a disaster and another 25% fail within one year.
What are you doing to keep your business from becoming a statistic like this?
Join us on Monday, October 21 in the main lobby of the Hylant building to learn from industry professionals and network with like-minded entrepreneurs.
Our panel of professionals will discuss key business insurance concepts and practices such as:
- Is business insurance required of me?
- How do I know if I am actually buying what I need?
- When should I start thinking about insurance for my business?
- All Upcoming Events
- June 2020
- July 2020
- October 2020
- All Categories
- JumpStart Events
- Core City: Cleveland Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events