JumpStart is partnering with Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC to provide software entrepreneurs with critical information in the areas of patents and cybersecurity.
Hear from software legal experts on a variety of topics, including:
Dominic Frisina | Partner | Intellectual Property
“Protecting your ideas”
- What is patent eligibility and how is it different from patentability?
- Current problems with the Alice test
- What kind of software inventions are patent-eligible?
- Strategies for increasing your likelihood of success in patenting software.
David Myers | Partner | Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
“Protecting your data”
- Privacy by design & fostering a culture of cybersecurity
- “Must have” data privacy policies
- “Must have” cybersecurity controls
- SaaS vs licensing, reseller/distributor arrangements, etc.
- All Upcoming Events
- December 2023
- January 2024
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events