The Operation HOPE Small Business Workshop Series is a FREE workshop presented by Operation HOPE and the HOPE Inside office of PNC Bank. This workshop is designed for current and aspiring entrepreneurs interested in starting a business or growing their current business.
The workshop topics include:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Business Ownership
- Questions to Consider When Deciding on Starting a Business
- Checklist to Get Your Business Started
- Business Entities
- Components of a Business Plan
- Access to Capital
Operation HOPE’s workshop and Entrepreneurial Training Program are nationally recognized. The program uplifts underserved neighborhoods by promoting clients’ success and fueling the creation of jobs within the community. Through partnerships Operation HOPE provides access to a wide range of small business loan options as well as crucial business services, training, information, and resources.
Reservations are required for all workshops.
- All Upcoming Events
- December 2023
- January 2024
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events