As one of NASA Glenn’s 75th anniversary year activities, the Women-Owned Small Business Industry Day is designed to provide a unique networking environment for women who own small businesses by bringing them together with leaders in the aerospace industry. While all companies are welcomed to attend, NASA’s objective is to have a minimum of 50% of the industry attendees to be women-owned. This objective stems from an agency-wide NASA initiative focused on increasing outreach in low-performing socioeconomic sectors.
Who Should Attend This Event?
- Small Businesses who want to do business with NASA
- Small Businesses who want to meet and network with NASA Contractors
- Large Contractors seeking teaming opportunities with Small Businesses
Exhibitors include businesses offering a variety of products & services. Representatives of NASA, prime contractors and other Government agencies will be available to answer specific questions about doing business with their respective organizations. While all companies are welcomed to attend, NASA’s objective is to have a minimum of 50% of the industry attendees to be women-owned.
Exhibitor Schedule: 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Matchmaking NETWORK Event
NASA Small Business Specialists and GRC prime contractors will be available during the matchmaking sessions. To schedule an appointment e-mail [email protected].
- Admission, parking, and exhibitor booths are free.
- No Government-issued badge is required.
For more information please e-mail [email protected].
- All Upcoming Events
- December 2023
- January 2024
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events