MAGNET is proud to announce a partnership with accounting and consulting film Meaden & Moore for its latest [M]NEXT initiative!
This [M]NEXT workshop will help small businesses assess the state of their accounting, Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, as well as help determine whether they are ready to upgrade, migrate, or continue with their current setup.
- Scott Holter (Director, Meaden & Moore Business Solutions)
- Alan Lupas (Senior Manager of Business Development, Meaden & Moore Business Solutions)
- Implementing accounting software and support for financial reporting, payroll, production cycles, and other processes
- Key drivers for changing your existing systems to ensure efficiency
- Upgrading from basic accounting software to an ERP or MRP system
- Emerging technologies used for accounting (such as the Cloud)
- Identifying the resources, costs, and time needed to successfully launch a new ERP or MRP system
- Measuring ROI and benefits of ERP/MRP investment
- Production scheduling techniques such as backward, foward, finite, and infinite
Want to know more? Visit manufacturingsuccess.org/mnext or contact Linda Barita at 216.391.7766.
The Manufacturers’ Network for Excellence and Transformation (otherwise known as [M]Next) is a new program created by MAGNET focused solely on developing small businesses and leveraging existing company assets to their full potential.
- All Upcoming Events
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events