MAGNET is proud to introduce the new [M]EDNEXT manufacturing initiative!
Sponsored by the JP Morgan Chase Foundation and created by MAGNET, [M]EDNEXT connects established manufacturing companies to critical biomedical knowledge and resources that will help them diversify revenue streams, create jobs, and strengthen the local economy.
As the first of multiple sessions, this workshop will provide invaluable information about supplying the medical device and biomedical industries, which are important to overall manufacturing in Northeast Ohio. Individuals from MAGNET, Valtronic, and other companies will offer insight into the state of these sectors and how [M]EDNEXT can benefit the region.
More information to be determined.
Does my company qualify for the [M]EDNEXT program?
[M]EDNEXT seeks companies that:
- Seek to supply to a Medical Contract Manufacturer or Medical Device Manufacturer with components and parts for use in medical devices
- Have a third-party registered ISO 9001, AS9100, or TS16949 Quality Management System in place or significantly in-progress to qualify for registration
- Operate in one of the following process categories: Precision Injection Molding, Precision Machining, Precision Investment Casting, precision Stamping, Electronics, Precision Assembly, Packaging and Labeling, and Custom Capital Equipment Manufacturing
- Minimum requirements: company must employ at least 10 people and be located in Ohio
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- All Categories
- Investor Events
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events