Learn how to create a search-friendly website that drives user action and supports your goals. Whether you’re launching a new website or sprucing up an old one, this workshop will help.
It’s more important than ever to have a professional website. Aside from promoting products and services, websites are great for creating brand visibility, driving online customers to your store, and building strong connections with your target audience. A website should be goal-oriented, organized, useful, functional, intuitive, and search-friendly. Grow with Google for Small Businesses has the tools to help develop a website that works for you.
This workshop will teach you how to:
- Use Google Analytics to gain valuable insights that help you make more strategic business decisions.
- Get personalized tips for improving your online store.
- Learn how to understand your target audience and tailor your site to their needs.
- Create tools that allow your site’s visitors to take action.
- Run your free mobile speed report to better understand the user experience for your audience.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search.
- All Upcoming Events
- April 2021
- May 2021
- All Categories
- JumpStart Events
- Core City: Cleveland Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events