Money Smart for Small Business consists of 12 modules, each with an instructor guide, participant guide and PowerPoint slides. Each module can be taught in approximately one hour. The modules present an introduction to these topics, providing an overview, basic concepts and key points.
All sessions will be held in the Women’s Business Center at 2800 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH from 12-1 pm.
Risk Management — Presented by Citizens Bank
After completing this module, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the external and internal factors which affect risk for a small business.
- Recognize the common warning signs of risk for a small business.
- Implement, monitor, and evaluate a risk management strategy.
Part 3 of 12 part series.
Individual classes: $10
Full series: $100
Those interested in the full series please contact: Alexis 216.912.5655 or [email protected]
- All Upcoming Events
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events