Money Smart for Small Business consists of 12 modules, each with an instructor guide, participant guide and PowerPoint slides. Each module can be taught in approximately one hour. The modules present an introduction to these topics, providing an overview, basic concepts and key points.
All sessions will be held in the Women’s Business Center at 2800 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH from 12-1 pm.
Planning for a Healthy Business — Presented by Talmer Bank
After completing this module, participants will be able to:
- Convert a vague idea into a resource plan.
- Understand how a business plan helps motivate stakeholders to support their business ideas.
- Understand the importance of personal credit and a healthy relationship with lenders.
Part 2 of 12 part series.
Individual classes: $10
Full series: $100
Those interested in the full series please contact: Alexis 216.912.5655 or [email protected]
- All Upcoming Events
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events