Money Smart for Small Business consists of 12 modules, each with an instructor guide, participant guide and PowerPoint slides. Each module can be taught in approximately one hour. The modules present an introduction to these topics, providing an overview, basic concepts and key points.
All sessions will be held in the Women’s Business Center at 2800 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH from 12-1 pm.
Is Owning a Business a Good Fit for You? — Presented by Talmer Bank
After completing this module, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish the myths and realities of small business ownership.
- Start a self-assessment to determine their readiness to become business owners.
- Set a plan of action gathering feedback from family, friends and potential customers.
Part 1 of 12 part series.
Individual classes: $10
Full series: $100
Those interested in the full series please contact: Alexis 216.912.5655 or [email protected]
- All Upcoming Events
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- Investor Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events