Customers don’t buy products. They buy solutions to problems. But how do you find the customers who have the problem you’re solving? Or back that up a few steps further – what problem are you solving? And for whom are you solving it? And why do they want that problem solved? And what have they been doing to solve that problem? And why isn’t it working?
Doan Winkel has executed this in his own ventures and has helped build a curriculum around this approach that students around the world are using to learn entrepreneurship by practicing entrepreneurship. He will lead you through an exploration of these kinds of questions, which any company should be consistently answering. A startup needs to answer these questions before launching, and after launch, and then again tomorrow. A large corporation needs to answer these questions to explore new product development and to update existing product features and branding, and more.
- A specific strategy & tool to help you identify exactly where to find your early adopters
- A specific strategy & tool to help you plan and execute powerful customer interviews
- Tools to SCALE your customer segments
- All Upcoming Events
- October 2022
- November 2022
- February 2023
- All Categories
- Investor Events
- Tech Startup Events
- Small Business Events
- JumpStart Events
- Northeast Ohio Regional Events
- Northwest Ohio Regional Events